Campaign of the Month: March 2014
Floyd Lawton - "Deadshot"
The World's Greatest Assassin
|Ethics||d10||My choices are set in stone.|
|Glory||d12||I am the greatest assassin in the world.|
|Hope||d4||The world can be saved.|
|Individuality||d6||I am nothing but professional.|
|Justice||d4||Law and Order and worthy endeavors.|
|Love||d6||My team comes before all else.|
|Amanda Waller||d12||The best leader that Checkmate has ever had.|
|Harley Quinn||d0||The worst mistake Task Force X ever made was dealing with Quinn.|
|James Gordon||d6||Gotham’s only hope to be saved.|
|Riddler||d4||My most reliable source of intel in Gotham.|
|Talia al Ghul||d8||Will die by my hand.|
|Delta||d8||Potential TFX material.|
|Jape||d4||Surives on only luck.|
|Sleeper||d12||A pretender and nothing more.|
|Son of None||d6||Nothing but a child.|
|Tsunami||d4||A total Unknown.|
|Confident||d4||d4: Earn a Plot Point when you Choose to act first in a situation.|
|Connected||d12|| d4: Spend a Plot Point to Gain a d8 Relationship with a Feature for the rest of the scene.
d8: Spend a Plot Point to Reveal you “know a guy” who can provide you with information or material goods.
d12: Spend a Plot Point to Gain a 2d8 Location that you’d normally not have access to.
|Criminal||d4||d4: Earn a Plot Point and Add a d6 to Trouble when you avoid or interfere with law enforcement.|
|Fanatic||d10|| d4: Exacerbate your own Physical Complication to Reroll a die for your cause.
d8: Add a d6 to Trouble and Shift a Social Complication to a Mental Complication when you blame someone for setbacks to your cause.
|Guilty||d12|| d4: Earn a Plot Point and Give your opposition a d6 when your guilt stymies or confuses you.
d8: Spend a Plot Point to Reroll a die on any roll when trying to make amends.
d12: Earn a Plot Point to Increase your opposition’s Mental Complication Pool against you.
|Marksman||d12|| d4: Earn a Plot Point when you Choose to run out of ammunition.
d8: Spend a Plot Point to Reroll a die in a Marksman roll.
d12: Add a d6 to Trouble to Reroll a die in a Marksman roll.
|Military Brat||d12|| d4: Earn a Plot Point when you Choose to have your military knowledge get you in trouble.
d8: Spend a Plot Point to Reroll a die when you call in a favor to get you out of trouble.
d12: Add a d6 to Trouble to Reveal that you have military hardware or secrets you shouldn’t have.
|Observant||d6||d4: Add a d6 to Trouble to Reroll your first roll in any Contest or Test where you have been surprised, ambushed, or caught off guard.|
|Sneaky||d10|| d4: Spend a Plot Point to Reroll any die in a Sneaky roll.
d8: Add a d6 to Trouble to Reroll a second die on a Sneaky roll.
|Socially Invisible||d10|| d4: Earn a Plot Point when you Choose to make yourself the subject of public attention.
d8: Spend a Plot Point to Reveal that you were there, in a scene, all along.
|Soldier||d12|| d4: Earn a Plot Point when you Choose to follow orders, stick to protocol, or maintain strict discipline when it would benefit you more to do otherwise.
d8: Spend a Plot Point to Reroll any die in a Soldier roll because of your discipline and training.
d12: Add a d6 to Trouble when you draw upon your military expertise to Increase your Physical Complication Pool.
|Vicious||d12|| d4: Add a d6 to the Trouble pool to Increase your Mental Complication Pool.
d8: Add a d6 to the Trouble pool to Increase your Social Complication Pool.
d12: Spend a Plot Point to Increase your Physical Complication Pool.
|Willful||d4||d4: Earn a Plot Point and Add a d6 to Trouble when you put your foot down.|
|Cybernetic Enhancements||d6|| Descriptors: Cybernetics
– When another piece of Integrated Gear might be stolen, broken, or lost, you may Spend a Plot Point to Reduce this Trait instead.
– Decrease an Physical Complication pool that would have obviously hurt you.
|Retinal Targeting System||d12|| Descriptors: Perception
Integration: Cybernetic Enhancements
– Sense an opponent’s next move in a fight. Remove the highest rolling die from his next roll.
– See through objects to find specific people or objects.
– Get the scent of any person or object and track the scent to its source.
– See microscopic details greater than what is possible with an electron microscope.
– See through the “eyes” of electronic devices in scenes other than your own.
|Arsenal||d12|| Descriptors: Firearms
– Destroy an inanimate object as big as a car. Spend two Plot Points for an object as big as a house. Spend three for an object as big as a skyscraper or a river.
– Draw everyone’s attention to an explosion so you can escape a scene.
– Make another character unable to move, speak, or act.
– Increase your Physical Complication pool.
– Infect a target with a poison that will activate one or more scenes later.
|Boom Tube Device||d10|| Descriptors: Portals
– Join a scene or switch to a new scene regardless of distance.
– Quickly teleport away to escape from a scene.
– Take another character with you.
– Create a small portal capable of teleporting objects.
|Task Force X||2d10||(Support, Suplies)|
|Project Cadmus||2d6||(Medicine, Maintaince)|
Faction: Task Force X\Suicide Squad
Location: Gotham City
Real Name: Unknown (Floyd Lawton)
Status: Suicide Squad Volunteer
Shortly before his death, Batman captured Deadshot and was on his way to turn him over to the authorities when a group of well trained and highly equip operatives dropped in and stole his prize. Recent reports place Deadshot back in Gotham City, rumored to be working with the Suicide Squad once again.